- RT @ReadyNCI: Our #TYCTWD kids are learning how to respond to emergencies, including #HandsOnlyCPR and #AED usage! #MyNIHDay https://t.co/F… 1 day ago
- RT @ReadyNCI: Congratulations to the graduates of our most recent Intermediate #FirstAid class today! #WorkplaceSafety #MDPrepares https://… 1 week ago
- AHA ACLS Skills conta.cc/2l59D3L https://t.co/SuOauzRKi5 1 week ago
- AHA ACLS Skills conta.cc/2l59D3L https://t.co/fauCLD9B6s 2 weeks ago
- AHA ACLS Skills conta.cc/2l59D3L https://t.co/YP5MsVm283 2 weeks ago
- C.R.E.S.T. – Safety for the 4-legged Client.
- New AHA BLS Online and what it means for you.
- New First Aid guidelines from the AHA for 2015
- What’s new in CPR? A quick overview of the 2015 AHA Guideline change for BLS Healthcare Providers
- What’s new in CPR? A quick look at the 2015 AHA Guidelines for Lay-Rescuers (Heartsaver)
Monthly Archives: January 2011
CPR is a “pretend therapy” says Dr. Gust Bardy (http://www.businessweek.com/lifestyle/content/healthday/649250.html), founding president of Seattle institute for Cardiovascular Research. He explains further saying that survival rates do not correlate with the 40 years of experience the nation has had in practicing … Continue reading
About a month ago, I posted briefly regarding the December 2010 meeting between the FDA and various AED manufacturers and the public. One of the more nagging observations that I made during my weekend-marathon webinar session, was that the AHA … Continue reading
I recently read the “Do’s and Don’ts” section of a magazine and was surprised at the number of astounding things I saw. Didn’t someone tell these people what to do? Why would someone think a certain behavior is ok? Then I … Continue reading
I read an article this morning in the EPLab Digest that has raised both my eyebrows. According to Greg Newman (Director of Business Development for Cardiac Science), Cardiac Science has teamed up with Best Buy for Business (BBB) and Geek Squad. … Continue reading
38 Swiss brothels have now trained their staff in CPR and AED in order to prevent their customers from dying. Apparently, the older customers were experiencing an alarming number of cardiac arrests, and the trend prompted the owner to install AEDs and train … Continue reading