- Ready for #ahaskills at HHMI. @ Janelia Research Campus instagram.com/p/BZld9fGHHGX/ 3 weeks ago
- Fred made an airway manikin for our #acls skills checks @ Safety Education Specialists instagram.com/p/BZkAz8ZHdew/ 3 weeks ago
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest: 5 Things Raise Your Risk health.clevelandclinic.org/2017/09/sudden… via @clevelandclinic 3 weeks ago
- RT @MDMEMA: Come see us! #NatlPrep twitter.com/ReadyNCI/statu… 1 month ago
- First Aid: Recovery Position Skill Review: youtu.be/fCDjRpUbYyc?a via @YouTube 2 months ago
- C.R.E.S.T. – Safety for the 4-legged Client.
- New AHA BLS Online and what it means for you.
- New First Aid guidelines from the AHA for 2015
- What’s new in CPR? A quick overview of the 2015 AHA Guideline change for BLS Healthcare Providers
- What’s new in CPR? A quick look at the 2015 AHA Guidelines for Lay-Rescuers (Heartsaver)
Monthly Archives: July 2011
In keeping with the Scientific Method,in order to control for start of SCA and CPR/AED use groups would have to be subjected to induced Cardiac Arrest with varying methods of interventions. This type of study is one that I don’t think could be ethically done as it would require inducing Cardiac Arrest and, in some cases, withholding interventions. If this type of study is ever done, I would be interested in seeing the results!) Continue reading