- RT @ReadyNCI: Our #TYCTWD kids are learning how to respond to emergencies, including #HandsOnlyCPR and #AED usage! #MyNIHDay https://t.co/F… 1 day ago
- RT @ReadyNCI: Congratulations to the graduates of our most recent Intermediate #FirstAid class today! #WorkplaceSafety #MDPrepares https://… 1 week ago
- AHA ACLS Skills conta.cc/2l59D3L https://t.co/SuOauzRKi5 1 week ago
- AHA ACLS Skills conta.cc/2l59D3L https://t.co/fauCLD9B6s 2 weeks ago
- AHA ACLS Skills conta.cc/2l59D3L https://t.co/YP5MsVm283 2 weeks ago
- C.R.E.S.T. – Safety for the 4-legged Client.
- New AHA BLS Online and what it means for you.
- New First Aid guidelines from the AHA for 2015
- What’s new in CPR? A quick overview of the 2015 AHA Guideline change for BLS Healthcare Providers
- What’s new in CPR? A quick look at the 2015 AHA Guidelines for Lay-Rescuers (Heartsaver)
Monthly Archives: July 2011
In keeping with the Scientific Method,in order to control for start of SCA and CPR/AED use groups would have to be subjected to induced Cardiac Arrest with varying methods of interventions. This type of study is one that I don’t think could be ethically done as it would require inducing Cardiac Arrest and, in some cases, withholding interventions. If this type of study is ever done, I would be interested in seeing the results!) Continue reading