- O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree #Christmastree #MerryChristmas @ Safety Education Specialists instagram.com/p/Bcn6EpLHHCV/ 19 hours ago
- Ending a long day with Hot Cocoa (enhanced with Godiva liqueur). #goodnight #godivachocolate… instagram.com/p/BclS2kZHmFd/ 1 day ago
- Merry Christmas to You and Yours conta.cc/2ARFegK https://t.co/L4ErwHflx5 3 days ago
- A day full of #CPR with #AHA #BLS #AED and #FirstAid 1 week ago
- The Today Show's recent CPR/AED/First Aid demo and what went wrong. youtu.be/lwZNBJSCij4?a 1 week ago
- C.R.E.S.T. – Safety for the 4-legged Client.
- New AHA BLS Online and what it means for you.
- New First Aid guidelines from the AHA for 2015
- What’s new in CPR? A quick overview of the 2015 AHA Guideline change for BLS Healthcare Providers
- What’s new in CPR? A quick look at the 2015 AHA Guidelines for Lay-Rescuers (Heartsaver)
Monthly Archives: July 2011
In keeping with the Scientific Method,in order to control for start of SCA and CPR/AED use groups would have to be subjected to induced Cardiac Arrest with varying methods of interventions. This type of study is one that I don’t think could be ethically done as it would require inducing Cardiac Arrest and, in some cases, withholding interventions. If this type of study is ever done, I would be interested in seeing the results!) Continue reading