- Can't take @the_safety_guy anywhere. https://t.co/cH78fJKlbl 4 days ago
- RT @ReadyNCI: Great final #mascal practical exercise for our Advanced #FirstAid class yesterday! #EmergencyPreparedness #MDPrepares https:/… 4 weeks ago
- RT @ReadyNCI: Learning how to assist in an #emergency #ChildBirth at Day 2 of Advanced #FirstAid Class at NCI Shady Grove today! https://t.… 1 month ago
- RT @ReadyNCI: Our #TYCTWD kids are learning how to respond to emergencies, including #HandsOnlyCPR and #AED usage! #MyNIHDay https://t.co/F… 1 month ago
- RT @ReadyNCI: Congratulations to the graduates of our most recent Intermediate #FirstAid class today! #WorkplaceSafety #MDPrepares https://… 2 months ago
- C.R.E.S.T. – Safety for the 4-legged Client.
- New AHA BLS Online and what it means for you.
- New First Aid guidelines from the AHA for 2015
- What’s new in CPR? A quick overview of the 2015 AHA Guideline change for BLS Healthcare Providers
- What’s new in CPR? A quick look at the 2015 AHA Guidelines for Lay-Rescuers (Heartsaver)
Monthly Archives: July 2011
In keeping with the Scientific Method,in order to control for start of SCA and CPR/AED use groups would have to be subjected to induced Cardiac Arrest with varying methods of interventions. This type of study is one that I don’t think could be ethically done as it would require inducing Cardiac Arrest and, in some cases, withholding interventions. If this type of study is ever done, I would be interested in seeing the results!) Continue reading