- RT @ReadyNCI: What better way to celebrate #Halloween than with #moulage?!? Earlier this week we had a great final practical exercise to w… 1 month ago
- Intermediate Firat Aid-bandaging around an eye injury and leading the victim. #trustexercise #leadme… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Ruby cuddling with Daddy to get through the summer storms. #fluffypuppy #sleepypuppy #havachon @ Brambleton, Virgin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @ReadyNCI: #MyNIHDay #TYCTWD is underway at NCI Shady Grove! Our kids are learning about: -#Topography, #Erosion, & #NaturalHazards wi… 7 months ago
- Getting ready to play tona packed house....#motivationalspeaker #youcandoit. #emergencymedicalresponder #train instagram.com/p/BwId91pHAsq/… 8 months ago
- C.R.E.S.T. – Safety for the 4-legged Client.
- New AHA BLS Online and what it means for you.
- New First Aid guidelines from the AHA for 2015
- What’s new in CPR? A quick overview of the 2015 AHA Guideline change for BLS Healthcare Providers
- What’s new in CPR? A quick look at the 2015 AHA Guidelines for Lay-Rescuers (Heartsaver)
Monthly Archives: April 2012
This is an Open Letter to fellow CPR Instructors: Dear fellow Instructors, Can’t we all just get along? There is more than enough business to go around, so how about if you act with class. I do not spend my … Continue reading
This is a question we get a lot. No really, A Lot! It seems that every business wants to make an in-house person an instructor thinking “wow, this will really save us some money!” Yes,…and No. Usually, No. Sure, it … Continue reading
Operating so close to hospitals, I get a lot of students who are nurses, doctors or technicians that could be trained for free by their hospital. So, why do they spend the money and come to me for their AHA … Continue reading
Safety Education Specialists’ is pleased to announce our latest training service – Mobile Skills Checks! It’s easy-simply complete your Online Part 1 (www.onlineaha.org) then call us at 571-422-2989 (standard business hours please) for our Mobile Unit to respond. We will schedule … Continue reading
Happy April everyone! Here are our open-enrollment courses for April 2012: Saturday 04/14/2012: 1) AHA BLS (Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers) http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=7vpcb9dab&oeidk=a07e5sohgus9569a1e8 2) AHA BLS Renewal (Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers) http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=7vpcb9dab&oeidk=a07e5sohzlk08704d81 3) AHA Skills Sessions (All BLS … Continue reading