- Can't take @the_safety_guy anywhere. https://t.co/cH78fJKlbl 4 days ago
- RT @ReadyNCI: Great final #mascal practical exercise for our Advanced #FirstAid class yesterday! #EmergencyPreparedness #MDPrepares https:/… 4 weeks ago
- RT @ReadyNCI: Learning how to assist in an #emergency #ChildBirth at Day 2 of Advanced #FirstAid Class at NCI Shady Grove today! https://t.… 1 month ago
- RT @ReadyNCI: Our #TYCTWD kids are learning how to respond to emergencies, including #HandsOnlyCPR and #AED usage! #MyNIHDay https://t.co/F… 1 month ago
- RT @ReadyNCI: Congratulations to the graduates of our most recent Intermediate #FirstAid class today! #WorkplaceSafety #MDPrepares https://… 2 months ago
- C.R.E.S.T. – Safety for the 4-legged Client.
- New AHA BLS Online and what it means for you.
- New First Aid guidelines from the AHA for 2015
- What’s new in CPR? A quick overview of the 2015 AHA Guideline change for BLS Healthcare Providers
- What’s new in CPR? A quick look at the 2015 AHA Guidelines for Lay-Rescuers (Heartsaver)
Monthly Archives: April 2012
This is an Open Letter to fellow CPR Instructors: Dear fellow Instructors, Can’t we all just get along? There is more than enough business to go around, so how about if you act with class. I do not spend my … Continue reading
This is a question we get a lot. No really, A Lot! It seems that every business wants to make an in-house person an instructor thinking “wow, this will really save us some money!” Yes,…and No. Usually, No. Sure, it … Continue reading
Operating so close to hospitals, I get a lot of students who are nurses, doctors or technicians that could be trained for free by their hospital. So, why do they spend the money and come to me for their AHA … Continue reading
Safety Education Specialists’ is pleased to announce our latest training service – Mobile Skills Checks! It’s easy-simply complete your Online Part 1 (www.onlineaha.org) then call us at 571-422-2989 (standard business hours please) for our Mobile Unit to respond. We will schedule … Continue reading
Happy April everyone! Here are our open-enrollment courses for April 2012: Saturday 04/14/2012: 1) AHA BLS (Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers) http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=7vpcb9dab&oeidk=a07e5sohgus9569a1e8 2) AHA BLS Renewal (Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers) http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=7vpcb9dab&oeidk=a07e5sohzlk08704d81 3) AHA Skills Sessions (All BLS … Continue reading