Safety Education Specialists is CPR, AED, First Aid and Safety Training company. We are an authorized American Heart Association Training Site. We also provide other training programs to meet OSHA training requirements-forklift safety, ergonomics, Lock-out Tag-out and more.
- Duchess had her 1st British Car Show today at… instagram.com/p/BkGm9RdHPDB/… 1 week ago
- "Don't mind me, just napping,....waiting for the… instagram.com/p/Bj5ka0CHsbf/… 1 week ago
- AHA BLS Renewal 05/16 conta.cc/2Gi4Z8x https://t.co/THNLl72I6z 1 month ago
- Congratulations Class of Summer 2018, Advanced First Aid!… instagram.com/p/Bij9rr1n4Q4/… 1 month ago
- How do you handle a service dog in an emergency? #advancedfirstaid… instagram.com/p/Bijz8yFHyLY/… 1 month ago
- C.R.E.S.T. – Safety for the 4-legged Client.
- New AHA BLS Online and what it means for you.
- New First Aid guidelines from the AHA for 2015
- What’s new in CPR? A quick overview of the 2015 AHA Guideline change for BLS Healthcare Providers
- What’s new in CPR? A quick look at the 2015 AHA Guidelines for Lay-Rescuers (Heartsaver)