Safety Education Specialists is CPR, AED, First Aid and Safety Training company. We are an authorized American Heart Association Training Site. We also provide other training programs to meet OSHA training requirements-forklift safety, ergonomics, Lock-out Tag-out and more.
- Ready for #ahaskills at HHMI. @ Janelia Research Campus instagram.com/p/BZld9fGHHGX/ 3 weeks ago
- Fred made an airway manikin for our #acls skills checks @ Safety Education Specialists instagram.com/p/BZkAz8ZHdew/ 3 weeks ago
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest: 5 Things Raise Your Risk health.clevelandclinic.org/2017/09/sudden… via @clevelandclinic 3 weeks ago
- RT @MDMEMA: Come see us! #NatlPrep twitter.com/ReadyNCI/statu… 1 month ago
- First Aid: Recovery Position Skill Review: youtu.be/fCDjRpUbYyc?a via @YouTube 2 months ago
- C.R.E.S.T. – Safety for the 4-legged Client.
- New AHA BLS Online and what it means for you.
- New First Aid guidelines from the AHA for 2015
- What’s new in CPR? A quick overview of the 2015 AHA Guideline change for BLS Healthcare Providers
- What’s new in CPR? A quick look at the 2015 AHA Guidelines for Lay-Rescuers (Heartsaver)