- RT @ReadyNCI: Our #TYCTWD kids are learning how to respond to emergencies, including #HandsOnlyCPR and #AED usage! #MyNIHDay https://t.co/F… 1 day ago
- RT @ReadyNCI: Congratulations to the graduates of our most recent Intermediate #FirstAid class today! #WorkplaceSafety #MDPrepares https://… 1 week ago
- AHA ACLS Skills conta.cc/2l59D3L https://t.co/SuOauzRKi5 1 week ago
- AHA ACLS Skills conta.cc/2l59D3L https://t.co/fauCLD9B6s 2 weeks ago
- AHA ACLS Skills conta.cc/2l59D3L https://t.co/YP5MsVm283 2 weeks ago
- C.R.E.S.T. – Safety for the 4-legged Client.
- New AHA BLS Online and what it means for you.
- New First Aid guidelines from the AHA for 2015
- What’s new in CPR? A quick overview of the 2015 AHA Guideline change for BLS Healthcare Providers
- What’s new in CPR? A quick look at the 2015 AHA Guidelines for Lay-Rescuers (Heartsaver)
Category Archives: AED company
“Do you sell AEDs?” This is a question we are asked during nearly every class. People are naturally curious about this amazing device-the Automated External Defibrillator. An easy to use box that seems to literally shock people back to life! … Continue reading
A question we are often asked by clients is “Do you do AED Program Management?” Yes, we do. We have the same capabilities as the manufacturer. AED Inspections. Medical Direction. Replacing AED pads and batteries. AED reset after AED use. … Continue reading
I read an article this morning in the EPLab Digest that has raised both my eyebrows. According to Greg Newman (Director of Business Development for Cardiac Science), Cardiac Science has teamed up with Best Buy for Business (BBB) and Geek Squad. … Continue reading