- O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree #Christmastree #MerryChristmas @ Safety Education Specialists instagram.com/p/Bcn6EpLHHCV/ 19 hours ago
- Ending a long day with Hot Cocoa (enhanced with Godiva liqueur). #goodnight #godivachocolate… instagram.com/p/BclS2kZHmFd/ 1 day ago
- Merry Christmas to You and Yours conta.cc/2ARFegK https://t.co/L4ErwHflx5 3 days ago
- A day full of #CPR with #AHA #BLS #AED and #FirstAid 1 week ago
- The Today Show's recent CPR/AED/First Aid demo and what went wrong. youtu.be/lwZNBJSCij4?a 1 week ago
- C.R.E.S.T. – Safety for the 4-legged Client.
- New AHA BLS Online and what it means for you.
- New First Aid guidelines from the AHA for 2015
- What’s new in CPR? A quick overview of the 2015 AHA Guideline change for BLS Healthcare Providers
- What’s new in CPR? A quick look at the 2015 AHA Guidelines for Lay-Rescuers (Heartsaver)
Category Archives: First Aid
The expertise of Safety Education Specialists has been combined with our love of animals to create a training division just for the animal world. Continue reading
T minus 48 hours until the grand Turkey Dinner. Hopefully by now you have purchased your turkey and all the trimmings. To get you through the holiday safely, the team at Safety Education Specialists has some tips for you to … Continue reading
One of our most common questions is “What CPR class do I need?” Here is a quick guide to Virginia CPR requirements (with notations for DC and Maryland). We will use your profession to determine the correct CPR class: Non-Healthcare: This … Continue reading
Safety Education Specialists’ is pleased to announce our latest training service – Mobile Skills Checks! It’s easy-simply complete your Online Part 1 (www.onlineaha.org) then call us at 571-422-2989 (standard business hours please) for our Mobile Unit to respond. We will schedule … Continue reading
One of the most common questions our Instructors receive on-site is “What should be in our First Aid Kit?” Some very creative souls challenge us to answer: “If you could only have 5 things in your Kit, what would you … Continue reading