- Find your CPR Class on the Safety Education Specialists Website - Quick Tour youtu.be/phwTB8KlyMI via @YouTube 2 weeks ago
- https://t.co/NvIXRozNLx 2 weeks ago
- Adapt and work-through. The SES team conducted 5 virtual COVID/First Aid/CPR training sessions over the last 4 wee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- COVID-19 Safety Education Specialists Business Update: AHA BLS Skills Checks are still available for Essential Hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- SES will close all open-enrollment classes beginning 03/22/2020 and ending on/about 04/18/2020. We will still offe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- C.R.E.S.T. – Safety for the 4-legged Client.
- New AHA BLS Online and what it means for you.
- New First Aid guidelines from the AHA for 2015
- What’s new in CPR? A quick overview of the 2015 AHA Guideline change for BLS Healthcare Providers
- What’s new in CPR? A quick look at the 2015 AHA Guidelines for Lay-Rescuers (Heartsaver)
Category Archives: Hands-Only
Safety Education Specialists had the pleasure of introducing several dozen Federal employees to Hands-Only CPR (http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/CPRAndECC/HandsOnlyCPR/Hands-Only-CPR_UCM_440559_SubHomePage.jsp) It was wonderful to see so many people learning the simplest way to help save a life. We even had requests for Pet CPR! … Continue reading
On December 15th and 16th, the FDA held a public discussion/presentation forum on External Defibrillators. Though I was unable to attend (I was registered, but was called to classes on those days), I have spent the last several days going … Continue reading
Wait, did I say Enjoy your CPR Class? That’s random. Most people hate CPR classes. The boring movies, the tedious work on the dummy (the manikin-not the person sitting across the conference table picking their nose!), and an instructor who wants … Continue reading