- RT @MDMEMA: Join us in wishing a very happy birthday to our good friend @smokey_bear! Do your part and prevent wildfires everyday. #HappyBi… 6 days ago
- RT @gregpinelo: It's a fun day here at @gmmb. The super high-tech security robot at our office complex has had a mishap. https://t.co/nhRsh… 2 weeks ago
- s.ripl.com/yn4cqb via ripl.com https://t.co/6duHLcK1dS 2 weeks ago
- RT @brokenlizard: @SESRedHeels @Servo555 @servercobra @SerMosh @Serf_ @sereneheadspace @Serantos @Septicemia73 @seodrohan Thanks! https://t… 3 weeks ago
- Felix has discovered our "Merlin" youtu.be/QxymeNNWER4?a 3 weeks ago
- C.R.E.S.T. – Safety for the 4-legged Client.
- New AHA BLS Online and what it means for you.
- New First Aid guidelines from the AHA for 2015
- What’s new in CPR? A quick overview of the 2015 AHA Guideline change for BLS Healthcare Providers
- What’s new in CPR? A quick look at the 2015 AHA Guidelines for Lay-Rescuers (Heartsaver)
Category Archives: Hands-Only
Safety Education Specialists had the pleasure of introducing several dozen Federal employees to Hands-Only CPR (http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/CPRAndECC/HandsOnlyCPR/Hands-Only-CPR_UCM_440559_SubHomePage.jsp) It was wonderful to see so many people learning the simplest way to help save a life. We even had requests for Pet CPR! … Continue reading
On December 15th and 16th, the FDA held a public discussion/presentation forum on External Defibrillators. Though I was unable to attend (I was registered, but was called to classes on those days), I have spent the last several days going … Continue reading
Wait, did I say Enjoy your CPR Class? That’s random. Most people hate CPR classes. The boring movies, the tedious work on the dummy (the manikin-not the person sitting across the conference table picking their nose!), and an instructor who wants … Continue reading