- RT @MDMEMA: Join us in wishing a very happy birthday to our good friend @smokey_bear! Do your part and prevent wildfires everyday. #HappyBi… 6 days ago
- RT @gregpinelo: It's a fun day here at @gmmb. The super high-tech security robot at our office complex has had a mishap. https://t.co/nhRsh… 2 weeks ago
- s.ripl.com/yn4cqb via ripl.com https://t.co/6duHLcK1dS 2 weeks ago
- RT @brokenlizard: @SESRedHeels @Servo555 @servercobra @SerMosh @Serf_ @sereneheadspace @Serantos @Septicemia73 @seodrohan Thanks! https://t… 3 weeks ago
- Felix has discovered our "Merlin" youtu.be/QxymeNNWER4?a 3 weeks ago
- C.R.E.S.T. – Safety for the 4-legged Client.
- New AHA BLS Online and what it means for you.
- New First Aid guidelines from the AHA for 2015
- What’s new in CPR? A quick overview of the 2015 AHA Guideline change for BLS Healthcare Providers
- What’s new in CPR? A quick look at the 2015 AHA Guidelines for Lay-Rescuers (Heartsaver)
Category Archives: Pet Safety
The expertise of Safety Education Specialists has been combined with our love of animals to create a training division just for the animal world. Continue reading
T minus 48 hours until the grand Turkey Dinner. Hopefully by now you have purchased your turkey and all the trimmings. To get you through the holiday safely, the team at Safety Education Specialists has some tips for you to … Continue reading
Safety Education Specialists had the pleasure of introducing several dozen Federal employees to Hands-Only CPR (http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/CPRAndECC/HandsOnlyCPR/Hands-Only-CPR_UCM_440559_SubHomePage.jsp) It was wonderful to see so many people learning the simplest way to help save a life. We even had requests for Pet CPR! … Continue reading