- RT @ReadyNCI: Our #TYCTWD kids are learning how to respond to emergencies, including #HandsOnlyCPR and #AED usage! #MyNIHDay https://t.co/F… 1 day ago
- RT @ReadyNCI: Congratulations to the graduates of our most recent Intermediate #FirstAid class today! #WorkplaceSafety #MDPrepares https://… 1 week ago
- AHA ACLS Skills conta.cc/2l59D3L https://t.co/SuOauzRKi5 1 week ago
- AHA ACLS Skills conta.cc/2l59D3L https://t.co/fauCLD9B6s 2 weeks ago
- AHA ACLS Skills conta.cc/2l59D3L https://t.co/YP5MsVm283 2 weeks ago
- C.R.E.S.T. – Safety for the 4-legged Client.
- New AHA BLS Online and what it means for you.
- New First Aid guidelines from the AHA for 2015
- What’s new in CPR? A quick overview of the 2015 AHA Guideline change for BLS Healthcare Providers
- What’s new in CPR? A quick look at the 2015 AHA Guidelines for Lay-Rescuers (Heartsaver)
Category Archives: Pet Safety
The expertise of Safety Education Specialists has been combined with our love of animals to create a training division just for the animal world. Continue reading
T minus 48 hours until the grand Turkey Dinner. Hopefully by now you have purchased your turkey and all the trimmings. To get you through the holiday safely, the team at Safety Education Specialists has some tips for you to … Continue reading
Safety Education Specialists had the pleasure of introducing several dozen Federal employees to Hands-Only CPR (http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/CPRAndECC/HandsOnlyCPR/Hands-Only-CPR_UCM_440559_SubHomePage.jsp) It was wonderful to see so many people learning the simplest way to help save a life. We even had requests for Pet CPR! … Continue reading