Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- C.R.E.S.T. – Safety for the 4-legged Client.
- New AHA BLS Online and what it means for you.
- New First Aid guidelines from the AHA for 2015
- What’s new in CPR? A quick overview of the 2015 AHA Guideline change for BLS Healthcare Providers
- What’s new in CPR? A quick look at the 2015 AHA Guidelines for Lay-Rescuers (Heartsaver)
Tag Archives: AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers
According to an updated notice from CMS (Center for Medicaid Studies), nursing homes should not establish a “no CPR” policy. “facilities must not implement policies that prevent full implementation of advance directives and do not promote person-centered care. ” In … Continue reading