- RT @ReadyNCI: What better way to celebrate #Halloween than with #moulage?!? Earlier this week we had a great final practical exercise to w… 3 months ago
- Intermediate Firat Aid-bandaging around an eye injury and leading the victim. #trustexercise #leadme… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Ruby cuddling with Daddy to get through the summer storms. #fluffypuppy #sleepypuppy #havachon @ Brambleton, Virgin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- RT @ReadyNCI: #MyNIHDay #TYCTWD is underway at NCI Shady Grove! Our kids are learning about: -#Topography, #Erosion, & #NaturalHazards wi… 10 months ago
- Getting ready to play tona packed house....#motivationalspeaker #youcandoit. #emergencymedicalresponder #train instagram.com/p/BwId91pHAsq/… 10 months ago
- C.R.E.S.T. – Safety for the 4-legged Client.
- New AHA BLS Online and what it means for you.
- New First Aid guidelines from the AHA for 2015
- What’s new in CPR? A quick overview of the 2015 AHA Guideline change for BLS Healthcare Providers
- What’s new in CPR? A quick look at the 2015 AHA Guidelines for Lay-Rescuers (Heartsaver)
Tag Archives: certification
The new course, “BLS HeartCode Online Part 1” by contrast, has a longer Skills Session. This Session will involve video segments, Team Dynamics exercises and more elaborate hands-on testing. This session will last about 2 hours. Continue reading
According to an updated notice from CMS (Center for Medicaid Studies), nursing homes should not establish a “no CPR” policy. “facilities must not implement policies that prevent full implementation of advance directives and do not promote person-centered care. ” In … Continue reading
Several sources already exist to explain the ins and outs of CPR. How to do it, what to do and why. But there are very few sources that explain how to spot the ‘shady trainer.’ You know the one. The … Continue reading
In keeping with the Scientific Method,in order to control for start of SCA and CPR/AED use groups would have to be subjected to induced Cardiac Arrest with varying methods of interventions. This type of study is one that I don’t think could be ethically done as it would require inducing Cardiac Arrest and, in some cases, withholding interventions. If this type of study is ever done, I would be interested in seeing the results!) Continue reading