- Adapt and work-through. The SES team conducted 5 virtual COVID/First Aid/CPR training sessions over the last 4 wee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- COVID-19 Safety Education Specialists Business Update: AHA BLS Skills Checks are still available for Essential Hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- SES will close all open-enrollment classes beginning 03/22/2020 and ending on/about 04/18/2020. We will still offe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @ReadyNCI: What better way to celebrate #Halloween than with #moulage?!? Earlier this week we had a great final practical exercise to w… 7 months ago
- Intermediate Firat Aid-bandaging around an eye injury and leading the victim. #trustexercise #leadme… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- C.R.E.S.T. – Safety for the 4-legged Client.
- New AHA BLS Online and what it means for you.
- New First Aid guidelines from the AHA for 2015
- What’s new in CPR? A quick overview of the 2015 AHA Guideline change for BLS Healthcare Providers
- What’s new in CPR? A quick look at the 2015 AHA Guidelines for Lay-Rescuers (Heartsaver)
Tag Archives: Easy CPR
One of our most common questions is “What CPR class do I need?” Here is a quick guide to Virginia CPR requirements (with notations for DC and Maryland). We will use your profession to determine the correct CPR class: Non-Healthcare: This … Continue reading
Last night I was watching “How William Shatner Changed the World” and noted that one of the points was that computers and the internet are the bastions of all information. That is true. Even with CPR, the internet has emerged … Continue reading