- Adapt and work-through. The SES team conducted 5 virtual COVID/First Aid/CPR training sessions over the last 4 wee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- COVID-19 Safety Education Specialists Business Update: AHA BLS Skills Checks are still available for Essential Hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- SES will close all open-enrollment classes beginning 03/22/2020 and ending on/about 04/18/2020. We will still offe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @ReadyNCI: What better way to celebrate #Halloween than with #moulage?!? Earlier this week we had a great final practical exercise to w… 7 months ago
- Intermediate Firat Aid-bandaging around an eye injury and leading the victim. #trustexercise #leadme… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- C.R.E.S.T. – Safety for the 4-legged Client.
- New AHA BLS Online and what it means for you.
- New First Aid guidelines from the AHA for 2015
- What’s new in CPR? A quick overview of the 2015 AHA Guideline change for BLS Healthcare Providers
- What’s new in CPR? A quick look at the 2015 AHA Guidelines for Lay-Rescuers (Heartsaver)
“Do you sell AEDs?” This is a question we are asked during nearly every class. People are naturally curious about this amazing device-the Automated External Defibrillator. An easy to use box that seems to literally shock people back to life! … Continue reading
Operating so close to hospitals, I get a lot of students who are nurses, doctors or technicians that could be trained for free by their hospital. So, why do they spend the money and come to me for their AHA … Continue reading
Safety Education Specialists’ is pleased to announce our latest training service – Mobile Skills Checks! It’s easy-simply complete your Online Part 1 (www.onlineaha.org) then call us at 571-422-2989 (standard business hours please) for our Mobile Unit to respond. We will schedule … Continue reading