- RT @MDMEMA: Join us in wishing a very happy birthday to our good friend @smokey_bear! Do your part and prevent wildfires everyday. #HappyBi… 6 days ago
- RT @gregpinelo: It's a fun day here at @gmmb. The super high-tech security robot at our office complex has had a mishap. https://t.co/nhRsh… 2 weeks ago
- s.ripl.com/yn4cqb via ripl.com https://t.co/6duHLcK1dS 2 weeks ago
- RT @brokenlizard: @SESRedHeels @Servo555 @servercobra @SerMosh @Serf_ @sereneheadspace @Serantos @Septicemia73 @seodrohan Thanks! https://t… 3 weeks ago
- Felix has discovered our "Merlin" youtu.be/QxymeNNWER4?a 3 weeks ago
- C.R.E.S.T. – Safety for the 4-legged Client.
- New AHA BLS Online and what it means for you.
- New First Aid guidelines from the AHA for 2015
- What’s new in CPR? A quick overview of the 2015 AHA Guideline change for BLS Healthcare Providers
- What’s new in CPR? A quick look at the 2015 AHA Guidelines for Lay-Rescuers (Heartsaver)
Category Archives: Home Safety
T minus 48 hours until the grand Turkey Dinner. Hopefully by now you have purchased your turkey and all the trimmings. To get you through the holiday safely, the team at Safety Education Specialists has some tips for you to … Continue reading
One of the most common questions our Instructors receive on-site is “What should be in our First Aid Kit?” Some very creative souls challenge us to answer: “If you could only have 5 things in your Kit, what would you … Continue reading
Poisoning is a common and dangerous incident. It is also a big worry for parents, babysitters, and anyone involved in caring for another. This week marks the start of National Poison Prevention Week, and staff here at SES decided to … Continue reading