- O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree #Christmastree #MerryChristmas @ Safety Education Specialists instagram.com/p/Bcn6EpLHHCV/ 19 hours ago
- Ending a long day with Hot Cocoa (enhanced with Godiva liqueur). #goodnight #godivachocolate… instagram.com/p/BclS2kZHmFd/ 1 day ago
- Merry Christmas to You and Yours conta.cc/2ARFegK https://t.co/L4ErwHflx5 3 days ago
- A day full of #CPR with #AHA #BLS #AED and #FirstAid 1 week ago
- The Today Show's recent CPR/AED/First Aid demo and what went wrong. youtu.be/lwZNBJSCij4?a 1 week ago
- C.R.E.S.T. – Safety for the 4-legged Client.
- New AHA BLS Online and what it means for you.
- New First Aid guidelines from the AHA for 2015
- What’s new in CPR? A quick overview of the 2015 AHA Guideline change for BLS Healthcare Providers
- What’s new in CPR? A quick look at the 2015 AHA Guidelines for Lay-Rescuers (Heartsaver)
Monthly Archives: September 2010
I recently read an article out of Texas-dated 07/14/2010, it describes a woman who saved her boyfriend’s life by calling 9-1-1 and, following the dispatcher’s instructions, performed CPR and saved the boyfriend’s life. While it is unlikely that someone will … Continue reading
As the owner of a CPR Training Company, I am acutely aware of the impact that the growing field of eLearning CPR Training options. I have several concerns about how “complete” this training is assumed to be. One very common … Continue reading
It’s been around the news media, but to reiterate: On September 12th, 2010, a fan collapsed about an hour before kick-off in the end-zone of the New England Patriots Stadium. Reports state that CPR was being performed, even as he … Continue reading
Wait, did I say Enjoy your CPR Class? That’s random. Most people hate CPR classes. The boring movies, the tedious work on the dummy (the manikin-not the person sitting across the conference table picking their nose!), and an instructor who wants … Continue reading