- RT @ReadyNCI: Our #TYCTWD kids are learning how to respond to emergencies, including #HandsOnlyCPR and #AED usage! #MyNIHDay https://t.co/F… 1 day ago
- RT @ReadyNCI: Congratulations to the graduates of our most recent Intermediate #FirstAid class today! #WorkplaceSafety #MDPrepares https://… 1 week ago
- AHA ACLS Skills conta.cc/2l59D3L https://t.co/SuOauzRKi5 1 week ago
- AHA ACLS Skills conta.cc/2l59D3L https://t.co/fauCLD9B6s 2 weeks ago
- AHA ACLS Skills conta.cc/2l59D3L https://t.co/YP5MsVm283 2 weeks ago
- C.R.E.S.T. – Safety for the 4-legged Client.
- New AHA BLS Online and what it means for you.
- New First Aid guidelines from the AHA for 2015
- What’s new in CPR? A quick overview of the 2015 AHA Guideline change for BLS Healthcare Providers
- What’s new in CPR? A quick look at the 2015 AHA Guidelines for Lay-Rescuers (Heartsaver)
Monthly Archives: September 2010
I recently read an article out of Texas-dated 07/14/2010, it describes a woman who saved her boyfriend’s life by calling 9-1-1 and, following the dispatcher’s instructions, performed CPR and saved the boyfriend’s life. While it is unlikely that someone will … Continue reading
As the owner of a CPR Training Company, I am acutely aware of the impact that the growing field of eLearning CPR Training options. I have several concerns about how “complete” this training is assumed to be. One very common … Continue reading
It’s been around the news media, but to reiterate: On September 12th, 2010, a fan collapsed about an hour before kick-off in the end-zone of the New England Patriots Stadium. Reports state that CPR was being performed, even as he … Continue reading
Wait, did I say Enjoy your CPR Class? That’s random. Most people hate CPR classes. The boring movies, the tedious work on the dummy (the manikin-not the person sitting across the conference table picking their nose!), and an instructor who wants … Continue reading