- RT @ReadyNCI: What better way to celebrate #Halloween than with #moulage?!? Earlier this week we had a great final practical exercise to w… 3 months ago
- Intermediate Firat Aid-bandaging around an eye injury and leading the victim. #trustexercise #leadme… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Ruby cuddling with Daddy to get through the summer storms. #fluffypuppy #sleepypuppy #havachon @ Brambleton, Virgin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- RT @ReadyNCI: #MyNIHDay #TYCTWD is underway at NCI Shady Grove! Our kids are learning about: -#Topography, #Erosion, & #NaturalHazards wi… 10 months ago
- Getting ready to play tona packed house....#motivationalspeaker #youcandoit. #emergencymedicalresponder #train instagram.com/p/BwId91pHAsq/… 10 months ago
- C.R.E.S.T. – Safety for the 4-legged Client.
- New AHA BLS Online and what it means for you.
- New First Aid guidelines from the AHA for 2015
- What’s new in CPR? A quick overview of the 2015 AHA Guideline change for BLS Healthcare Providers
- What’s new in CPR? A quick look at the 2015 AHA Guidelines for Lay-Rescuers (Heartsaver)
Monthly Archives: December 2010
On December 15th and 16th, the FDA held a public discussion/presentation forum on External Defibrillators. Though I was unable to attend (I was registered, but was called to classes on those days), I have spent the last several days going … Continue reading
When most Americans think of Land Rover, they think of an overly expensive vehicle that looks like a truck and SUV mated and birthed a boxy, gas-guzzling baby. The green-obssesed culture of the US cannot fathom how this beast could ever be … Continue reading