America is facing an unprecedented challenge. As a country, we have been asked to modify our daily lives, our work, our home, our schooling – all to overcome an invisible enemy that seems to change the rules on a daily basis.
As we begin to emerge from our lock-downs and recognize that, while we are “safer at home” we must leave our homes at times, adaptation has become the new daily life.
At Safety Education Specialists, we have met this challenge in several ways:
- All of our training classes are now available as a one-on-one, private session. You can sign up here: Training Appointment
- Our training room is cleaned and disinfected in between each appointment.
- All manikins are disinfected after each appointment.
- Students and Instructors wear face masks and gloves.
- Students and Instructors wash hands before and after each appointment.
- Our room is blocked off with floor tags to maximize social distancing
- Students are screened prior to arrival.
In addition to our regular training (BLS, CPR, First Aid etc…) we have added appointments for Pet First Aid and Stop-the-Bleed. These classes are excellent for parents of middle and high-school children who are looking for a safe and useful activity. The AHA Heartsaver First Aid with CPR/AED course satisfies both the Virginia Teachers’ Licenseing requirement and the High School Graduation requirement.
Our goal is to provide safe, effective training – whether your training is required for work or school.