- RT @ReadyNCI: What better way to celebrate #Halloween than with #moulage?!? Earlier this week we had a great final practical exercise to w… 1 month ago
- Intermediate Firat Aid-bandaging around an eye injury and leading the victim. #trustexercise #leadme… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Ruby cuddling with Daddy to get through the summer storms. #fluffypuppy #sleepypuppy #havachon @ Brambleton, Virgin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @ReadyNCI: #MyNIHDay #TYCTWD is underway at NCI Shady Grove! Our kids are learning about: -#Topography, #Erosion, & #NaturalHazards wi… 7 months ago
- Getting ready to play tona packed house....#motivationalspeaker #youcandoit. #emergencymedicalresponder #train instagram.com/p/BwId91pHAsq/… 8 months ago
- C.R.E.S.T. – Safety for the 4-legged Client.
- New AHA BLS Online and what it means for you.
- New First Aid guidelines from the AHA for 2015
- What’s new in CPR? A quick overview of the 2015 AHA Guideline change for BLS Healthcare Providers
- What’s new in CPR? A quick look at the 2015 AHA Guidelines for Lay-Rescuers (Heartsaver)
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Register for Next week’s AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers class: November 30th in Sterling, Virginia.
Do you need your AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers card? If so, please follow the links below: Full Course: 11/30 @ 10am: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=7vpcb9dab&oeidk=a07e35xd5vmf20e035b Renewal Course: 11/30 @ 1pm: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=7vpcb9dab&oeidk=a07e35xd5zx9d59b631 All courses will take place in our home office in Sterling, … Continue reading
On Thursday, November 18th, a 70-year old man had a cardiac arrest while inside an athletic club in Germantown, Tennessee. Quick thinking and action by the staff initiated 9-1-1, and began CPR. They attached the AED and were able to deliver … Continue reading
Within the last week, there has been a lot of scuttlebutt regarding AED safety. Could they hurt the victim? Could they hurt the user? Could they fail during an emergency? Could they explode and release adorable puppies? (Okay, the last … Continue reading